The PADS-PowerPCB class will teach you the workflow of laying out a printed circuit board using the latest version of Mentor Graphics PADS-PowerPCB. You will be guided through the steps necessary to design a printed circuit board. Course highlights include creating physical components, importing netlists, adding/updating parts, routing connections, generating reports and Gerber information.
Detailed lab exercises help reinforce what is discussed during the lectures and provide you with extensive tool usage experience under the guidance of our industry expert instructors.
- Customize and work with the PADS-PowerPCB interface
- Create Board Outlines, Keepouts and 2D Line items
- Create Parts Types, Decals and Pad Stacks
- Import netlists, create board stackup and set up design rules
- Place parts manually and use cross probing capabilities
- Route a design using manual/interactive routing and editing tools
- Create copper shapes and plane areas
- Verify the design
- Generating Gerber Data
- Work with ECO files
For futher information and booking contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Charl Peters at ASIC Design Services.